We’re very fortunate to have an amazing team and extremely low turnover at RRC Associates. However, as we grow, we occasionally recruit talented market research and data analysts with strong backgrounds in analytics, data management and consulting. A background in market research and/or proficiency in Tableau and SPSS software are a big plus if you’re interested in joining our team as an analyst. If we have any current openings, they will be listed below.
CURRENTLY HIRING: Research Analyst
Responsibilities for this position include coordination of individual research on a variety of fronts: research design, survey development and fielding, data quality, processing and cleaning of survey data, generation of both tabular and graphical data summaries, report writing, and client interaction. RRC utilizes a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies including surveys, focus groups, mobility data and secondary data analysis.
Full-time with benefits
Compensation: $50,000-$70,000 a year with flexibility for highly qualified candidates
The successful applicant will have had experience working with and processing large datasets, be detail-oriented, and enjoy working in, and contributing to, a strong team environment. Some or all of the following specialized knowledge, skills, and abilities are desirable:
- Undergraduate or higher statistics coursework
- Must have experience with SPSS or similar statistics packages (R, STATA, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization packages is a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills including report writing and data summarization
- Familiarity with modern qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience with MS Office, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with a particular emphasis on details and accuracy
- Ability to managing multiple projects independently
- Willingness to learn new software tools and research methodologies
- Graduate-level candidate preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered
We are always hiring for intercept surveyors. Please email email@example.com to learn more.